Macro Mushroom Capsules 500mg
Experience the power of psychedelics with Macrocaps. These capsules are designed to enhance your well-being and expand your mind. Whether you’re looking to boost your mood, improve your focus, or simply explore new states of consciousness, Macrocaps have got you covered. These are a must-try for anyone looking to explore the power of introspection or be the cool kid at parties.
Take 1-2 capsules for beginners or 2-4 capsules for veterans.
Contains: 500mg capsules
Ingredients: 500mg Psilocybin Mushrooms
Made with vegan capsules
- 1 Capsule – $10
- 5 Capsule – $35
- 10 Capsule – $50
Micro-dose Effects (under 250mg)
- improved focus, concentration, and mindfulness
- improved energy, wakefulness, and stimulation
- cognitive benefits, such as enhanced problem solving
- social benefits
- reduced anxiety
- reduced symptoms, such as stress
- improved mood, optimism, and life appreciation
- improved body functioning
- self-efficacy, including improved ambition, productivity, and motivation
Effects (over 500mg)
The psychedelic journey of these mushrooms at higher doses (Over 500mg) is known to have a profound impact including:
- enhanced colours
- powerful emotions
- spiritually in tune
- increased perception
- minor visual distortions
- spiritual revolutions
- altered consciousness
- minor hallucinations
- time-altering perceptions
Where did Micro-dosing Become Popular?
Mushroom Microdose started out as a “productivity hack” among the Silicon Valley elite, but is now turning into a culture that’s hard to ignore. Microdosing shrooms can help improve your outlook on life and make you more energized, focused, creative, and productive. Microdosing is an increasingly popular technique to tap into the significant benefits of Magic Mushrooms and is used by lots of people including professionals, college professors, student, doctors, and even moms.
How much is a Microdose?
A microdose would be anywhere from 50 to 150mg, 1-2 times a day, 2-5 days per week
What is Micro-dosing?
Micro-dosing means taking a minuscule/non-intoxicating dose to achieve the benefits to health. It is the administration of doses so low that they will not provide a full-body effect, but enough for a cellular response and positive change.
Who is Micro-dosing?
Microdosing has become the favored technique of those looking to tap into the therapeutic benefits of psychedelics to treat depression and anxiety—or just to increase creativity or your happiness quotient, without the extreme high.
There are a few proven and well-used by many methods for microdosing.
If this is your first time consuming any type of psychedelic, start off with Dr. Fadiman’s approach. After experimenting and if you desire more effect, try the workaholic’s approach.
Dr. Fadiman’s Approach (1 microdose every 3 days)
Dr. Fadiman recommends taking one microdose every 3 days to prevent changes of tolerance over time. Take 1 microdose pill each morning with breakfast on the indicated days below.
- Week 1: Mon/Thu/Sun
- Week 2: Wed/Sat
- Week 3: Tues/Fri
- Week 4: Mon/Thu/Sun
This plan is geared toward individuals looking for high performance at work and in creative fields. We recommend this approach to be used after having tried Dr. Fadiman’s approach. This method requires a daily microdose during the week, and the weekends are left open for recovery to baseline to prevent changes in effect over time. Take 1 microdose pill each morning with breakfast on the indicated days below.
- Week 1: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
- Week 2: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
- Week 3: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
- Week 4: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
Balanced Microdose Approach
If you find that Dr. Fadiman’s approach is not providing the desired effects, try this method. Similar to Dr. Fadiman’s approach but instead of every 3 days, microdose every other day. Microdoses are taken 3-4 times per week. Take 1 microdose pill each morning with breakfast on the indicated days below.
- Week 1: Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun
- Week 2: Tue/Thu/Sat
- Week 3: Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun
- Week 4: Tue/Thu/Sat
Do not mix magic mushroom products with alcohol or other anti-depression medications (SSRI) as it dulls the experience or blocks it completely.
Product Storage of your Macro-dose Capsules
Keep product stored at room or cool temperature in a dry environment away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Magic Mushrooms are best taken on an empty stomach. If you find they upset your stomach you may want to try taking them with food. Generally, effects are felt stronger on an empty stomach due to faster absorption rates but health effects are not diminished with food.
Magic Mushroom General Dosing & Effects
Take on an empty stomach. Eating food before dosing can drastically reduce effects due to slower absorption.
Micro-dose: 50-100 milligrams (Dried Mushrooms)
- 50-100mg (1/10th of a gram) of Psilocybin Cubensis is around .5-1mg of psilocybin, and is considered a microdose that will produce very little noticeable effect.
- Micro-dose Effects: Reduce anxiety, nervousness, social anxiety, stress, improve cognitive functions, focus, concentration, mindfulness, mood, optimism, and life appreciation.
Low dose: 1 gram (Dried Mushrooms)
- At 1% psilocybin content, this would be 10 milligrams (mg) psilocybin.
- One gram of magic mushrooms is commonly considered a low dose that still produces noticeable effects.
- These usually aren’t full-blown psychedelic effects with overt visuals or a break from consensus reality; you’re more likely to report euphoria and an enhancement of the senses, such as seeing more vibrant colors.
- Note: This should not be considered a microdose; it is a low, noticeable dose.
Medium dose: 1.75 grams (Dried Mushrooms)
- If you have an eighth-ounce of magic mushrooms—a common quantity—and consume half of it, that would be 1.75 grams, or about 17.5mg of psilocybin.
- You will likely experience some psychedelic effects including open- and closed-eye visuals, synesthesia (blending of the senses), and a heavier euphoria.
- You may not experience a complete dissolution of your normal sense of self, or the truly mind-blowing effects people report from higher doses.
High dose: 3.5 grams (An eighth-ounce of Dried Mushrooms)
- An eighth-ounce, or 3.5 grams of dried mushrooms, will have around 35mg of psilocybin content
- Ready or not, you’re going to have a full-blown psychedelic experience that will include heavy perceptual and cognitive distortions. You may or may not be able to hold a conversation or accurately perceive your surroundings, especially at the peaks, which often come in waves.
- .No two trips are exactly alike, but you’re pretty much guaranteed to look back on this as a stand-out experience of your life.
- It is not advisable to take a high dose unless you have a safe, supervised setting to take them in.
Ultra-high dose: 5 grams (Dried Mushrooms)
- At 1% psilocybin content, five grams will contain about 50mg of psilocybin.
- The late Terrence McKenna famously described the “heroic dose,” his preferred way of diving into the full depth of the mushroom experience: Five dried grams of mushrooms in silent darkness.
- At this dose, there’s not much you can do but lay down somewhere comfortable and let the experience wash over you. “You” won’t really be there once it hits. It will most likely be overwhelming, perhaps bizarre, and indescribable.
- Taking a dose this large is rare. Few people, even experienced psychonauts, ever take this much. It is not advisable to take even close to this dose without significant experience and an ultra-safe, comfortable setting.